New FSN HD schedule is up. Kind of disappointed.

Is this right that SunSports is going to have some Braves games in HD? It says they were on Monday and last night but I wasn't home to check them. I don't see them in the guide on dishnetwork.com. It says the next Braves game on there isn't until May 25 so I'll have to wait to see then. There are about 25 or so Marlins and Devil Ray games on FSN-FL though. I wish I could like them more but I'm a Braves fan.

It's a shame dish didn't turn up the RSN's that broadcast the most HD first. All Mariner home games are broadcast HD but we aren't turned up yet.

FSN AZ gets two games this month. What's the point of having the broadcast equipment and using it twice in a month.

Wish they would get FSN PIT sorted. would be nice to see the pirates not sucking as bad as usual in HD. Also Pens games in HD would be money!!

Anybody have a good e-mail address for FSN West/Prime. The Los Angeles market needs to flood them with requests for more HD baseball games. And I have been trying the Dish CEO email address to let them know about our needs for KCAL in HD.

It's a shame dish didn't turn up the RSN's that broadcast the most HD first. All Mariner home games are broadcast HD but we aren't turned up yet.

I second that. What they do have are only occasional HD feeds for a areas that don't have a lot of games in HD. DISH should go after YES, CSN Chicago and FSN NW that have a lot of HD games.

Oh well we have Cinemax HD, Starz HD, Food HD, etc. The few sports only fans on DISH are leaving...

Anybody have a good e-mail address for FSN West/Prime. The Los Angeles market needs to flood them with requests for more HD baseball games. And I have been trying the Dish CEO email address to let them know about our needs for KCAL in HD.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to get Dish to carry KCAL in HD. It's too much "small potatoes". I would recommend getting an OTA if your in the LA area. I get great reception for KCAL9 on my indoor rabbit ears OTA via 622 (90-95% strength) and I'm about 25 miles from the towers. The Dodger/Marlins game last night looked great in HD.

The Angels pre-game is on FSN West HD, channel 367, right now with the game to follow, I believe, at 7 or shortly after.

Unfortunately.....I live right over the mountains in Palmdale and I get zero OTA. So KCAL in HD is something I really need. TWC is carrying it....Dish said they are in negotiations with KCAL.

Is this right that SunSports is going to have some Braves games in HD? It says they were on Monday and last night but I wasn't home to check them. I don't see them in the guide on dishnetwork.com. It says the next Braves game on there isn't until May 25 so I'll have to wait to see then. There are about 25 or so Marlins and Devil Ray games on FSN-FL though. I wish I could like them more but I'm a Braves fan.

Last night the Braves game was on FSN in HD on Dish I watched part of it and it looked great. There have been several Atlanta teams on in HD since E* gave us this channel. I've seen the Hawks (who cares) and the Braves on multiple occasions.

re: kcal hd and fsn hd

Unfortunately.....I live right over the mountains in Palmdale and I get zero OTA. So KCAL in HD is something I really need. TWC is carrying it....Dish said they are in negotiations with KCAL.
Ialso live in santa clarita where there is zero ota so kcal hd is what im dreaming of from dish,iam a advid dodger fan and laker fan sometimes.Ihope youre right about dish trying to negotiate with kcal,also ihave emailed fsn about 10 times so far about more hd programming and never get a response from them.Ithink who subscribe to dish should just bombard them until we get kcal hd,theres no reason why we in the los angeles area should not have this.Iknow like you do that twc has it so why not dish

My question is when a game is broadcast in HD does it show up in HD on the FSN channel that you normally get or does it get switched over to the HD channel group? Not sure where to look for them. I have FSN Bay area and I am not sure if and when they are in HD. I do agree with aposter about all the HD being broadcast on FSNBA but we really don't get it.

Last night the Braves game was on FSN in HD on Dish I watched part of it and it looked great. There have been several Atlanta teams on in HD since E* gave us this channel. I've seen the Hawks (who cares) and the Braves on multiple occasions.

You saw these on SunSports? It is a Florida channel. They have never carried the Braves before. I think you may be thinking of Sports South or FSN-South.

You saw these on SunSports? It is a Florida channel. They have never carried the Braves before. I think you may be thinking of Sports South or FSN-South.

It was on FSN south, sorry I typed FSN just left off the South as I was typing quickly. I

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)