new HD complains

FSS3

Original poster
Feb 8, 2006
Hello!Did any one notesed difrence in picture quality when you swish from 811 to 211? One of my custumer said that TNT HD DISCOVERY HD and oterold HD was looking beter on 811 that on 211. Enyone see the diffrence?

There is a spell check feature. Please use it. We will be happy to try to help you, but I'm not going to give myself a headache trying to figure out what you are saying. Thanks. :confused:

I haven't noticed any decrease in PQ, I'd say they are about the same. I was running RGB to my projector with my 6000, and now I'm using hdmi->dvi with the 211.

Not the picture quality per se that I am speaking of - its in the quality of the recevier/signal and number of errors that are produced. It clearly seems that the 211ViP receiver is NOT as good as the 6000 and produces more errors than the 6000.

Those errors are what the screw up the output circuits on the 6000 and 211 - and those output muxer circuits don't take the errors very well at all.

And again, I am speaking of two issues 1) Receiving Circuits and 2) Output Circuits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)