New HD DVR's?

The only one they showed was the 722, but I wouldn't hold your breath since the increased space on the hard drive won't be available to the consumer.

What in the world does that have to do with this thread? Did you just pick a random thread to ask your question?

To the casual observer... it looks like he started the thread... and that it's a perfectly legitimate question...

To the casual observer... it looks like you're as big a jerk here as you were on the "other guys" forum. I was SO glad to see you frequent the "other guys" less. You're one of the biggest reasons I don't frequent this one very much.

To the casual observer... it looks like he started the thread... and that it's a perfectly legitimate question...

To the casual observer... it looks like you're as big a jerk here as you were on the "other guys" forum. I was SO glad to see you frequent the "other guys" less. You're one of the biggest reasons I don't frequent this one very much.

No, Ice broke his question off into a new thread

What in the world does that have to do with this thread? Did you just pick a random thread to ask your question?
Give the newbie a little time to learn the ropes before coming down with both feet. The guy's posted in a total of two threads.

Well, the casual observer will note that Iceberg broke off his post from another thread. And I am on the "other guys" site under a different username so I'm there no less than I was. But we're off topic.

Well, the casual observer will note that Iceberg broke off his post from another thread. And I am on the "other guys" site under a different username so I'm there no less than I was. But we're off topic.

A **** by any other name is still a ****. I can understand why you chose to change it on the other board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well to answer the question originally asked the 622 is available now it will record HD from Dish network satellites and local stations over the air. The new 722 coming out soon will feature a larger hard disk, but the extra space is being reserved to download PPV by Dish, not for customer recordings.

So essentially the 622 available for about a year is ready to ship...

and hence the reason why there will be no external storage for the 622. The 622 is the best thing out there and they know that it's going to be hard to make the vast majority of us pay to upgrade.

and hence the reason why there will be no external storage for the 622. The 622 is the best thing out there and they know that it's going to be hard to make the vast majority of us pay to upgrade.

My guess is you are wrong on this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)