New Install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The only way to do that really would be to setup different favorite lists. One for sports, one for kids, etc.. Then you can switch between your different lists while in the guide.
This only allows you to sort high to low or low to high. Something similar to this would be more ideal:

View attachment 136718

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Bobby
When you're in the guide, press options on the remote and you'll see ways to change the guide. Also record Hopper 3 Insider on Ch 103 one time. It'll teach you everything about how the hopper works and the things you can do with it

What channel is Wally Insider on?

AFDD682E-0CFD-4815-B3C9-E46A021A2314.png
D865CA3D-F3E7-4CD3-9112-658B1537AC7E.png
DBEF435C-F261-43F7-87EF-E60929CA31A7.png

Did some playing around on the DishAnywhere app and the sort function I was looking for in the normal guide is built into that app. Wish they would have put that in the guide.

This only allows you to sort high to low or low to high. Something similar to this would be more ideal:

View attachment 136718

On Wednesday I received an email from Dish which I thought was odd but wanted to schedule someone to come out and checked my install. They said they were able to check my Hopper remotely and said I wasn’t recieving a proper signal. They came out today and adjusted or did a repoint. I guess my question is what kind of signal should I see on the signal page of the hopper?
The satellites I appear to be using are 61.5, 72 and 77.

Anyone?

Just curious what kind of signal is considered normal or bad? Obviously doesn’t appear to be percentage based.

72 should be in the high 50's and 60's, 61.5 should be higher than that depending on the transponder. I haven't looked at 77 in a while as it's not a normal part of installs in this area.

Reactions: charlesrshell
72 should be in the high 50's and 60's, 61.5 should be higher than that depending on the transponder. I haven't looked at 77 in a while as it's not a normal part of installs in this area.
You get 72 in the 60's?? That's aawesome, Here, 72 is 48-50, 61 is 62-64 with the new bird

I’m getting:
62 on 61.5
61 on 72
59 on 77

Prior to the second visit it was anywhere from 17 to 30 on 61.5 and 72.

I’m getting:
62 on 61.5
61 on 72
59 on 77

Prior to the second visit it was anywhere from 17 to 30 on 61.5 and 72.
For Ohio, that's good. .4's seem harder to peak in all three sats to me than .2's do. When I was in Buffalo last year,, there was nothing but .4's up there and I always had trouble getting all three to pass a limit scan

I am shocked. You peaked 72 first and then changed the skew for best result on 61.5?
And then the 77 would drop out, or I'd peak the 77 and the 61 would drop. Seems like no matter what, I could never get all three dialed in

And then the 77 would drop out, or I'd peak the 77 and the 61 would drop. Seems like no matter what, I could never get all three dialed in

IIRC 72 is dead center in the LOS, so forget the skew and peak az/el for that one LNB. Then adjust skew for 61.5 and 77 will be perfect as well since it's a shorter radial distance from 72 than 61.5 is.

Reactions: HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)