New Installation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BLAZINGTV

Original poster
Sep 12, 2004
MIDWEST
I Have A New Pansat 2500a Im In The Process Of Hooking Up ..i Also Have A Triple Lnb Dish That Was For Direct Tv ..will This Dish Work For The Fta Hook Up ?? And What Will Be The Best Pointing Coordinates To Receive The Most From This Hook Up Since The Dish Is Fixed ??i Live In Zip Code Area 46319 Right Outside Chicago Illinois

There are only a few things you can pick up with a dish that small. Pete provided the link

If you are trying to illegally get signals, we don;t condone that here :)

Im Not Trying To Get Illegal Programming I Pay For A Full Subscription To Direct Tv I Just Had A Extra Dish..it Seems That Isnt A Satisfactory Dish For The Fta Programming What Is Your Recommendations For A Superior Quality Dish ??? Thanks In Advance

BLAZINGTV said:
Im Not Trying To Get Illegal Programming I Pay For A Full Subscription To Direct Tv I Just Had A Extra Dish..it Seems That Isnt A Satisfactory Dish For The Fta Programming What Is Your Recommendations For A Superior Quality Dish ??? Thanks In Advance

To get most of the FTA stuff, you need at least a 30" dish

while a DirecTV phase 3 dish is not suitable for much FTA stuff (ither than the best channel ever conceived - GolTV) it simply uses a 22KHz switch internally.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)