New International Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nrholland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
Tampa Bay Area
Anyone heard any plans of D* to add more international channels. I'd love them to add DW from Germany. I used to have it when I had Expressvu several years ago. I know E* has it, but I don't want to change to E*.

:confused:

yes HD 20 receiver works for all international

oh thanks buddy....

still doesnt list the costs for the package... ?

and i wonder is the H20 and the HR20-700 capable of getting the international programming channels... ?
I am currently using H20 for Russian package but was informed by directv that it works for all. It does not mean they are broadcasted in HD let me make that perfectly clear. Most packages cost around 35 dollars a per month. you do have to have a International dish which is a 36 inch dish and has two tuners 95 and 101 I believe that is the satellite If any one know which satellite they are for sure correct me. I set it up but did not remember the numbers. It is easy to set up. You tell the receive what dishes you are installing, what zip code you are using and it tells all the rest. Call customer service. If the dish you buy does not have the extra braces you can order them seprate or make them but one post on a roof is not stable enough if you live in an area that has wind.

I posted about this one back on Noveber 2nd in the pub area. :) Greek Channels are coming too.

Here is the press release.

Two New PolishDirect(TM) Packages Offer Up to Five Polish-Language Video and Radio Channels

EL SEGUNDO, Calif., Nov 27, 2006 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- DIRECTV's international programming platform, WorldDirect(TM), is bringing Poland into living rooms across the United States with its new Polish-language programming tier PolishDirect(TM) and PolishDirect(TM) II.

These new packages offer a robust lineup of leading Polish-language video and radio programming. Beginning Nov. 29 the PolishDirect package will be available for $21.99 per month and include TV Polonia, TVP3 and Polskie Radio 1 and 3. DIRECTV customers can also subscribe to PolishDirect II, which will be available for $29.99 and include TV Polonia, TVP3, Tele5 and Polskie Radio 1 and 3.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts