new pansat 3500s setup problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kt46

Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
hello everyone,,
I just bought a new pansat 3500s (to replace my old prosat 6600)and I have a problem to search AMC4 sattelite and VTV4 chanel on Telstar 5(I'm still use my old antenna and old LNBs and I 'm sure it point right to Telstar5 and AMC4 sattelite,I still watch AMC4 use my old receiver)
VTV4 is 11966 22000 H on Telstar 5 and
VPTV is 12120 30000 V on AMC4
I read the manual I tried to add transporter or use smart search ... The receiver found Telstar5 but could not find VTV4 in it(11966 ,22000 H) and it could not find any chanel on AMC4.Please reply me any of your suggestion.
Thank you for your regard of this matter
KT46
Sorry, I'm new here. And I posted wrong place .Adnin please move or remove to right place, thank you. If you can answer my question, I 'm appreciated.

Last edited:
moved to main FTA area :)

I'm confused....do you have a motor or a fixed dish with 2LNB's? one at T5 and one at AMC4?

Can you get T5 on the other receiver?

Iceberg said:
moved to main FTA area :)
I'm confused....do you have a motor or a fixed dish with 2LNB's? one at T5 and one at AMC4?
Can you get T5 on the other receiver?
Thank you for your reply. I have a fixed dish with 2 LNBF's.My old prosat 6600 receiver can pick up signal from T5 and AMC4 but I could not use DisecQ (I lost the manual and I had to use regular switch )therefore I bought this pansat 3500s.
PS: Now I can get signal from AMC4 but too weak, I don't understand because I got a good signal with my old receiver?
Thanks again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts