new RTN signal on galaxy 10R

Status
Please reply by conversation.

modem master

Original poster
Jun 16, 2005
equity has replaced the crap on KWBS TP 5 , with a cool new RTN network . Now i can watch cool shows from the 70's and 80's.

This is what i have found so far . :

- 3:00 pm fri (mountain standard time alberta canada)
A-TEAM

- 4:00 pm MST Magnium P.I.

- 5:00pm MST KOJAK

- 6:00 pm MST HAPPY DAYS

-6:30 pm MST LAVERN AND SHIRLEY

I will keep watching to see what else is good. I hope they
get some good stuff on here . I would love to see Simon and Simon , Miami Vice , Hunter , three's company , WKRP in Cinanatie , Welcome Back Kotter , TAXI.

I have the following setup -> 36" multistar dish with
multistar LNB and a Multistar Max 2500 DVB reciever .

I have a Sat Cruiser Blue Jay on order and will try it out as
soon as my local dealer gets it in.

Brady Bunch, Family Ties, Gomer Pyle and Beverly Hillbillies were also on last night.

Equity is changing its programing format for selected cities according to the guy that hosted confessions, a call in program that i saw on kuth after watching hogans heros. wgns, kuth, and kypx are carrying the rtn logo. keep your fingers crossed that they keep it up cause from what i have seen it looks great.

This new fomat was also put on WNYI according to what I've been able to tell as well. The legal I see on RTN now says: KDEV-TV 33 and KDEV-DT 11 Cheyenne/Denver.

The channels that are carrying this are
KYPX (was Pax)
KWBS (actually, this is KDEV-LP...KWBS doesnt exist anymore)
WNGS (was Independent)

Equity seems to change formats about as much, maybe more, than I change underwear. I wonder how the viewers in their markets think about all these changes.

most of the ones that keep changing (KDEV-LP, WNGS) aren't on cable...so I don't know if people see it :)

WNGS is on Adelphia cable here-terrible picture quality (I mean even worse than most analog cable) for some reason. The new format is a welcome change-they used to show mostly ads.

Hey how about that-I am getting my first FTA channel and I don't have a system yet! :)

Iceberg said:
most of the ones that keep changing (KDEV-LP, WNGS) aren't on cable...so I don't know if people see it :)

found a schedule (times listed are Central)

1:00 PM Quincy
2:00 PM Rockford Files
3:00 PM A-Team
4:00 PM Magnum, P.I.
5:00 PM Kojak
6:00 PM Happy Days
6:30 PM Laverne & Shirley
7:00 PM Brady Bunch
7:30 PM Family Ties
8:00 PM Beverly Hillbillies
8:30 PM Gomer Pyle,
9:00 PM My Three Sons
9:30 PM Hogan's Heroes

PopcornNMore said:
I had on Hee Haw over the weekend.

"Where, oh, where, are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over and thought I'd found true love,
You met another and --PBFFFT--you were gone!"

This is very good... One of my fav cable channels is TV Land, now there will be another source of retro TV. Hey, its fun to watch! :D

Now, if my dishes can survive the 70 MPH winds that are going to come in later this evening/tomorrow morning :rolleyes:

I'm curious for those of you who can see the KDEV Cheynne feed directly, do they actually air any local ads for Cheyenne/Denver? I have yet to see anything outside the legal that indicates they're even trying to sell ads locally. Just those blased 9moremoney ads.

I can get KDEV-LP OTA here in Denver, and every time I've checked, it's always matched the G10R feed. Which makes perfect sense; KDEV has no studios or offices in the Denver area, so it depends on relaying the satellite feed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts