New Sirius Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Purogamer said:
It's great when I happen upon an old ramones classic, but the point of satellite is choice that FM radio doesn't offer...Last I checked there's still tons of rock on FM, so I can't support getting rid of the niche groups. They aren't the core subscriber, but that's not the point. Removing one niche channel for another niche channel is just a vice-president trying to look busy to justify his salary...

In the area that I am, there are no rock channels on FM.. which is the reason I picked up Sirius to begin with..

All of the channels around here are hip-hop/rap, pop (which might as well be the same thing), talk, and college... no rock channels at all.

The last rock channel around (FNX Radio), changed to sports talk about 2 years ago, and therefore lost 90% of its listener base.

Since then, I have gone to sirius, and I havent listened to FM since.

One thing I will note is.. Channels dedicated to a single artist are really bad. Why in the world would I want to listen to an Elvis/Hendrix/Stones/etc channel? Make a channel dedicated to their genre, and I would be interested, but narrowing it down to a single artist and their covers, is a bit TOO much.

ultatryon said:
One thing I will note is.. Channels dedicated to a single artist are really bad. Why in the world would I want to listen to an Elvis/Hendrix/Stones/etc channel? Make a channel dedicated to their genre, and I would be interested, but narrowing it down to a single artist and their covers, is a bit TOO much.

Amen, I could not agree more!

I disagree, while you wouldn't sit there listening to a artist-specific channel for hours, it's nice to turn it on when you want to hear something from an artist you like. Sometimes I can't find anything good on the rock channels (or 6 of them are playing pink floyd at the same time...), so it'd be nice to know I can have at least 1 channel with something good on it...

Oh, It's not "Howard stern channel 100", it's Douche 100, let's try to be correct =)>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts