New Slimline AZEL cap

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I haven't said this for a long time in the forum world...

But: What is AZEL and CAP

And what does that have to do with the Slimline Dish for DirecTV ?

ebonovic said:
I haven't said this for a long time in the forum world...

But: What is AZEL and CAP

And what does that have to do with the Slimline Dish for DirecTV ?
I saw this too and wondered what he was talking about.
Question now is, seein no one has one, how has the az and el changed and why, and how do we know this ? and why is it chaged ?
and what is CAP
If he had placed a space between the az and the el I might have figured it out, but no idea about the cap.

Now what was he asking ?

Jimbo

Looks like a PDF screen capture from the document attached in the SatGuys thread on "DirecTV Upcoming Plans" way back in Feb/Mar. What was the story on that blog? I could get anything to show past the 1st paragraph.

the changes are for the better i guess. no longer have to dither. it doesnt have the slide left and right part anyways. you do a new step that is similar to the evelation. it is probably about two pounds lighter also. the weight of the dish is no longer supported by the elevation locking nut and plastic adjuster. few extra support bolts. the only thing that i saw that is a little weird is that the evelation adustment dial is at a 45degree angle downword. would make it a little difficult to see if you are standing above the dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)