New SNY "Channel Not Purchased" on my receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

aec4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
I have TC+, and I do not have the sportspak, but I live in the NY area and do purchase my locals from DirecTV. MSG (621), YES (622) and FSNY (624) all work perfectly, but SNY does not.

Anyone know why? I shouldn't need sportspak for this.

The channel "goes live" tomorrow. When I tune to 625 I get a banner which reads:

SportsNet New York will launch on
wednesday April 5th

Thank you for your patience

DirecTV

So Mike, before the go-live, you see a welcome banner on the channel Aec sees the not subscribed banner. What is you zip also? I would like to use the zip tool to test yours vs Ace's. TY

charper1 said:
What is your service zip code, that is the determining factor, not your metro area?
Simply put, the Yankees channel (YES) comes in fine, there is no reason why the Mets one would not. I'm definitely in their distribution zone.

But as stated above, perhaps they don't have all zip codes active yet. Don't panic until the channel has launched and you can't see it

Same thing here in Zip 10989. I don't sub to SP or EI, but I do have TC Plus. My local men's club is in Zip 10920. We do sub to all the above there. We are getting the starts tomorrow message there and the channel not purchased message here at home. I guess I will be calling D in the morning to see what's up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)