New software

Well alright, I guess I'll check it out later

Now I'm sure this is stretching it, but do you see a way to get OTA Guide Info, maybe from the locals menu, or it's there somehow?

real fixes

If they fix the dark video problem then I have to give dish props! Although, how long did that take.

Now I know we have channel 100 now and we should all be happy :D , but has any one tested the "recall" button from OTA to SAT. And what about OTA guide data! I would like to get just one of these two things working. :)

opryman67 said:
how do you get the upgrade????

Turn off your box and wait for an hour. It is possible that they might be rolling it out to selective boxes so this might not work. Be sure that your box is set to receive updates automatically. The power light should begin flashing to indicate it is taking a update.

Channel recall (OTA to satellite) NOT working.

s-video definitely has more detail in the blacks....

There is new info on the OSD; HD: Normal SD: Normal

No more time to play, back to work.

Keith.

Still no OTA Recall or guide data

Improvements to the analog outputs

New Stretch modes for either the HD outputs or SD outputs

Dish Home interactive TV

There you go, we finally got some new features :)

BFG said:
Still no OTA Recall or guide data

Improvements to the analog outputs

New Stretch modes for either the HD outputs or SD outputs

Dish Home interactive TV

There you go, we finally got some new features :)

Any noticable improvment on SD material through Component/DVI? (Very subjective Question for sure).

Can you check the screen where you set the resolution and format. Is there any new settings there?

I'd say the PQ on the SD channels on HD outputs looks alright, it may be a bit sharper.

There is no change in Menu 619 the resolution page

The Zoom modes for the SD outputs are either Normal or Full Zoom, I guess the full zoom is there so when u have SD content on a Digital local you can get rid of the picture frame

You can now use Page up/* key to change the HD modes or page down to change the SD outputs.

The interactive channel, is kinda stretched with a small bar on the sides, so it looks kinda bad, but it has music and customer support in the dish home which is something my 322 doesnt have

BFG said:
The Zoom modes for the SD outputs are either Normal or Full Zoom,

So we lost stretch modes in SD?

We had:

1. Gray Bar
2. Normal
3. Stretched
4. Partial Zoom
5. Full Zoom

We are now down to 2 modes? That stinks! I used either normal or stretched all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)