New Style 622 HDMI Problems

ralfyguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 17, 2005
McAlester, Oklahoma
What do you all think of my HDMI picture?

It starts with picture #1. Then you pull the HDMI plug out of the 622 and re-insert it and it looks like picture #2, Then repeat the whole prcess and it looks like picture #3. Repeat it again and it looks like picture #4. Do it again and the picture goes back to normal. Each time you try, the picture gets a different colored tint or colors inverted or whatever you call it. Turning the TV OFF and ON has the same result. My TV is a Syntax Olevia LT32HVE LCD 32". It has a beautiful looking HD picture. This TV is basically a rebranded LG TV set. Anybody else seen this before?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 260
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 214
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 200
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 203
No it randomly comes back at the 4th or 5th try. It looks messed up every time I tirn on the TV. At first I didn't know what's happening. I found out that only unplugging it several times or turning the TV off and on several times usually fixes it. I didn't induce this to happen. It just started doing that. If I hook it up to my Motorola voom STB it never happens. So I don't think it's the TV at fault. Something's messed up on the 622. Soft and hard reboot don't change a thing. Sometimes it also fixes itself when I change the resolution of the 622.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts