New Subscriber!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ghostyroastytoasty

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 24, 2005
Beckley, WV
Thanks to all for keeping this board going. I read on this board pondering on whether to get DTV or Dish, and I went with DTV mainly for the Tivo. I also saw some articles comparing picture quality or the two. So I got Tivo in one room and a standard in another. I am going to be getting the Premier for the price of plus for three months and then I'll be going back to the plus programming. one thing I noticed that the rep said I would get was a free dvd player.. I wasn't aware of this!! Even if it is a cheap one, I'm glad because I need one to take from school to school (travelling music teacher) Thanks everyone!

Ok thanks. One more question... I have my schedule grid set up to only show the channels I receive. ABCE ABCW amongst other network stations are on there with a 721 message. Those are locals correct? And why are they there if I can't watch them?

They are the Distant Networks. ABCE from NYC and ABCW from LA.

You can only get them if in an area not served by an ABC station. Would need waivers if you are served. DirecTV will submit for you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts