New subscriber

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nixie21

Original poster
May 17, 2005
Well Direct tv forgot how to treat customers, so I am getting DISH next week. I am getting a 625 and a 311. Any tips or tricks with the 625? I am used to my dtivo, so anyone with some tips for me would be great! Thanks!!!!!!

The best tip i could give you is to stay with your Tivo !
What do you want from DTV that you are having these troubles ?

Not too bias i just like receivers that do the job,without all the software glitches and other stated problems,here and elsewhere.

The 311 is a great receiver, have 2 of them, and 5 other receivers. I am not familiar with the 625, but if it's a DVR, we love both of our DVR's, the 510 and 921.

My neighbor switched from Direct TV to Dish about 8 months ago, he says he likes Dish better. People have had bad experiences from both services. With millions of subcribers for each, a perfect record is not likely.

We have had dish for years. As far as buggy recievers, the 811 was buggy when it was 1st released, but is good now. I tried a Motoral DVR from Cable TV a few months ago, it was really buggy too.

You will find bad comments and good comments about both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts