New Summer Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything. wikipedia doesn't have anything.

Kyle XY returns next week, too bad it doesnt look like ABC is going to replay it in HD later in the week after it premiers on ABC Family... oh well.

that pirate show by mark burnett, survivor creator is interesting. but tonight is just the second episode

I know the show REBA on the CW Network did its last episode. But according to a local Radio station Reba will be back in the Fall on Network to be determined with a new show. Anyone else herd this one?

Greek show

Ok, Thanks.

Also- with regards to any starpower in the show, I read that Kelsey Grammer's daughter is in Greek (very hot) and this up and commer Clark Duke who is supposedly hilarious. Just setting my Tivo for new summer shows, thought I'd share. :D

I caught "Creature Comforts" on CBS the other night. If you're a "Wallace and Grommit" fan, it's a great show that the whole family could watch.

Love it

I'm a huge Wallace & Grommit fan, I'll def. check that out.

Ramy & Foxbat --

Did you watch that clip of "Greek" I sent? Can you say "guilty pleasure of the summer. Would love to see it evolve into a MUCH better version of an OC type show.

Thoughts?

I'm a huge Wallace & Grommit fan, I'll def. check that out.

Ramy & Foxbat --

Did you watch that clip of "Greek" I sent? Can you say "guilty pleasure of the summer. Would love to see it evolve into a MUCH better version of an OC type show.

Thoughts?

Yeah, I don't know, I need to watch a full episode to give a real opinion. It does look like it has potential though.

Clark Duke

The season premier of The Closer was on Monday night, that's a really good show.

Heard only good things about this show. I think I need to get involved.

As far as Greek goes, it comes on 7/9 then Eureka (GREAT show) the next night so I'm going to be glued to the tube. There's this dude in Greek who has a supporting role that I've heard some great buzz on, Clark Duke. Ever heard of him?

I've been waiting for two shows to come back on:

The 4400 and Eureka both of them I like really well.
the 4400 you have to keep up with, not so much with Eureka.
I also watch "The Deadzone" at least I'm starting to this year.
Anyone watch them ???

4400 and Deadzone are back to back on the USA on Sunday nights at 9-11 and Eureka is on Tuesday nights 9pm on Sci fi

Jimbo

I've been waiting for two shows to come back on:

The 4400 and Eureka both of them I like really well.
the 4400 you have to keep up with, not so much with Eureka.
I also watch "The Deadzone" at least I'm starting to this year.
Anyone watch them ???

4400 and Deadzone are back to back on the USA on Sunday nights at 9-11 and Eureka is on Tuesday nights 9pm on Sci fi

Jimbo

I watch Eureka and the Dead zone:up. both very good shows. It's a shame Walt had to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)