New Summer Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree .... I think that leave Johnny with a lost sort of feeling ...

How do you like his replacement ?

Jimbo

I think she is trying to much, trying to be a hotshot, I don't like her that much, but her character might change after the investigation on Walt's financial record.

I just watched the Season opener of the new show "Burn Notice" On USA Network, (had it on dvr) its on thurdays at like 10 or something, and I rather enjoyed it, I have set it to record entire series now.

Agreed

I've been waiting for two shows to come back on:

The 4400 and Eureka both of them I like really well.
the 4400 you have to keep up with, not so much with Eureka.
I also watch "The Deadzone" at least I'm starting to this year.
Anyone watch them ???

4400 and Deadzone are back to back on the USA on Sunday nights at 9-11 and Eureka is on Tuesday nights 9pm on Sci fi

Jimbo

I REALLY like both The 4400 and Eureka. The 4400 took some catching up b/c I had not seen season one or two, came in at 3, but both that show and Eureka are HIGHLY underrated.
Love the writing on Eureka, its just dark and mysterious enough, yet there's enough wit and levity to the show that makes it highly enjoyable.

I just watched the Season opener of the new show "Burn Notice" On USA Network, (had it on dvr) its on thurdays at like 10 or something, and I rather enjoyed it, I have set it to record entire series now.

That is a really good show, I set a season pass for it.:up

I REALLY like both The 4400 and Eureka. The 4400 took some catching up b/c I had not seen season one or two, came in at 3, but both that show and Eureka are HIGHLY underrated.
Love the writing on Eureka, its just dark and mysterious enough, yet there's enough wit and levity to the show that makes it highly enjoyable.

You should pick up the seasons prior to this on DVD, they are around $ 15-20 each, well worth it, you can catch up on whats happened and why things are happening. OR pick them up on DVD at the local Blockbuster/ Family Video.
It's kinda nice being able to catch up on DVD, because there are no commercials, so you can go thru a show in 40 minutes.

The 4400 was originally suppose to be a 4 or 5 week mini series, thats why everyone knows all about the 4400's and how they came to return, in the first year.
I believe it was on a major network originally.
As you can see, USA picked it up and have been running it for quite awhile now.
It's quite an interesting story.

Jimbo

I think she is trying to much, trying to be a hotshot, I don't like her that much, but her character might change after the investigation on Walt's financial record.

I think she'll be better once she's comfortable in the job.... after she hears about what happen with the VP (last week) she may be more reseptive to Johnny's help.

Jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)