New Test Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rkr0923

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 26, 2004
South
5 new test channels popped up this morning 490 thru 494
"confirms SAT A (101) received"

I just got off the phone with my Contact, lol, not. I called D and spoke to a floor supervisor and he said that those channels are going to be the interactive channels but only new what 490 was going to be ESPN interactive and 491- Weather channels interactive . Not sure if this is true or not but its what I was told.

My freind is working on the software for that.

They are needed for the Video and some Audio feeds for the interactive. They also but a data stream on there also.

Its Just like when Dish network had that interactive NBC channel with 6 video feeds on one screen and then you could pick one and make it full screen.

The weather channel info contract is not signed yet. ESPN is.

These channels will be running the new Mosaic Software. And yes some of them will be like the NBC Olympic on that ran on Dish Network.

I saw one screen print sample of some of the code they are working on.

I am exited. Much better than anything I have ever seen on dish or direct.

I just hope they do the weather channels with regional radar like they talled about, I will jump and and down with joy if they do.

I think they are taking there time on these. After all they did miss the NBC olympic feed that Dish had (the competition beat them on this one).

Better to wait and do it right the first time.

Anyone hear details on a release date? The guy I know just has one small section of the code. He does know know the big picture of the project.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)