New to C-Band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nathan3

Original poster
Dec 18, 2005
Good to see a BUD string, my nephew has a 12' mesh bud and a chapperel and was thinking about planting it again. He was just wondering if it was worth the effort any more??

Definately

nathan3 said:
Good to see a BUD string, my nephew has a 12' mesh bud and a chapperel and was thinking about planting it again. He was just wondering if it was worth the effort any more??

Hi there...
As long as you have a 4DTV, I can vouch for the digital stuff...analog is slowly slipping away. No problem though, some are converting to digital. In fact a new bird was launched beginning of Dec and is probably testing by now! It is G15 and will be taking the place of G1.

C band will always be around since the little dish guys get their signals from our birds!!!

Program folks I suggest are NPS or Skyvision since most others will try to switch you to a little dish! Do not fall for it!! Still is much cheaper than the little dish stuff with better Picture quality.

Regards
Jeff

Questions, just yell...plenty of us BUD people still around!

nathan3 said:

Pop that baby up asap :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)