new to E* (maybe)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

johnner1999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
earth
I'm thinking of swithcing to either Dish or DTV (I don't want to turn this into which is better thing - but I can't stand CableVision any more)

Looking at getting a ViP622 and a 625; does anyone have a good link that shows some screen shots of how to schedule shows and conflicts? I have TiVo now and well I know they are "better" but I like the idea of multiple tuners and HD...

Also how are the current software packages running as far as missing shows and deleteing recorded shows?

thank you in advance,
john

johnner1999 said:
I'm thinking of swithcing to either Dish or DTV (I don't want to turn this into which is better thing - but I can't stand CableVision any more)

john

Which is better? No question!!
Dish has 30 HD channels, Direct maybe 8 or 9(not sure).

fred

I have DirecTV TiVos (SD &HD) and DISH. Their VIP 622 DVR has no problem with scheduled shows or conflicts. It is a non-issue. Sorry no pictures. You would be very pleased with the VIP 622 AND DISH HD. Enjoy today and make the change. If you do some searching you will find others have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts