New to Forums and New Channel in Orlando

JonOrlando

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2007
Altamonte Springs, Florida
Hello Everyone,

Name is Jonathan and I am in the Central broadcasting area of Bright House Networks and an employee. I have been reading over the boards/posts for a few months and thought it was time to register. Love all the topics.

Did you all notice the new channel in the HD lineup: 1027: WRDQ...wonder if it will actually carry HD shows or not? Ideas...

hey jon and welcome. no, i hadn't noticed that addition to the hd lineup. that doen't have a network affiliation, does it? unless, they can broadcast some of the shows they have in syndication in hd, i'm not sure what the benefits are!!

WRDQ I Believe is former UPN network.. Its now merged with CW so WRDQ is its own station. Welcome jon where do you work at.. what positions..

and For anyone wonderingBHN is moving alot of its channels around in the digital tier to make room for some new channels, tune to channel 100, notice its got channels you can find those same channels on like 125+ but they will eventually all be moved to the lower numbers as they add room,

if those new channels aren't espn2 hd and mhd, i may have to rethink adding a satellite provider as an alternative.......especially when baseball season begins in early april and there's no marlins to watch on bhn!!!

Id hold off on that.. I have heard from a rabbit in the woods that ESPN hd2 just may be on BHNS cards within the next 3-4 months...

Welcome jon where do you work at.. what positions..

Hey..I work out of Keller Road in HSD...I have been working with the company just over 6 months now and I like it. I hear different things about channels as well...just have to wait and see what happens.

Me personally, I woud like to have ESPN2 HD and wouldn't mind having the NFL Network, but hey, ESPN2 HD would suit me just fine for a little bit :)

ya know steve, i've heard it was last april, then in time for the world cup, then october and now....3 to 4 months. lets just say if it isn't here in time for the ladies basketball championship, i'll look for an additional source.

i know it takes time for contracts to get signed....and i usually have very few complaints about BHN......but enough with the tall tales (i'm not pointing the finger at you steve......there are others whose noses must be 15 feet long, by now)!!

I agree - after everything - especially the massive amount of new channels on BHN and E* that have been posted on this site - I've learned you need to only consider what is announced by the company - not what is thrown out as facts that never materalize.

good point hd.

btw, i read at another site, the reason wrdq went hd is because they will be broadcasting wftv's hd news!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)