New to site.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hogg

Original poster
Oct 9, 2010
Ontario Canada
hello all, my name is Paul. I am running a 10 ft mesh dish with a Toshiba TRX-80 for a reciever and Uniden rst4600 to move the dish and I have a VC2 RS descrambler. I have a feedhorn that a spot for 2 LNB's but I currently only have 1 LNB installed. I got the dual feedhorn as I was told that if I wanted to receieve Ku band, i could simply add the Ku band LNB along with a switch and be C and Ku band capable.

I havent used this equipement for 3-4 years. I used to subrscibe to HBO for movies and the Sopranos. My subscriber service told me that everything was going digital and thats where I left the C-band scene.

Now that most C-band stuff is now digital and it appears that subscriptions wont be avaialable in 2011. What are my options? I would like to be able to view the last of the Space Shuttle launches on NASA TV.
STS-133 Discovery Nov 1st 2010
STS-134 Endeavour Feb 25 2011
STS 135 Atlantis June 28 2011

Thanks in advance

peace
Hog

Go to:
skyvision.com
and give them a call
You will need a 4DTV receiver

As for NASA, you will need an FTA DVB Receiver, and if you want HD - an HD FTA DVB Receiver

Ijust wanted to leteveryone know thatSTS-134, which is Endeavour's last scheduled mission, and teh Shuttle's 2nd last scheduled flight is due to go up at 3:47pm. Thye fueling coverage starts on NASA TV at 7am Friday (tom.) morning.

Thanks for the help with my earlier requests.

peace
Hog

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)