New TV in the house!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker9876

Professional Amatuer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 20, 2004
Spokane, WA
Some of you probably saw my thread bitching about SoundTrack (Ultimate Electronics) and all the problems I have been having with my Samsung RPTV (HCL552W). Well they picked it up from my house a few weeks ago and determined that it in fact could not be properly converged.

Friday, WarrenTech, the 3rd party extended service company authorized me to receive a Mitsubishi WS-55315. I opted to spend another 250.00 and got the WS-55515, which features (above the 55315) HDMI, CableCard and built in dual ATSC tuners for cable and OTA.

I am going to write Dave Workman (President) today and ask that they offset my $250 cost either by store credit or refund. I figure it is the least they can do for the loss of use, which was primarily their fault due to their in-home technicians inabilities to make the call that the TV needed to be replaced. I mean really … 6 months to close a service call request seems like quite a stretch. I also have two other service calls on this set dating back to February 2004 for the same thing.

What do you think?

I am VERY happy with the Mitsubishi WS-55515, it is a nice set and should keep me “future-proof” for at least the next 3 years. It is a good set and I would not have a problem recommending it to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.