New VOOM comercial

coolbigj

Original poster
Feb 7, 2005
New VOOM comercial being worked on at my job

Nothing big but i was at work and my co-worker was working on the Voom comercial on the HDCAM deck. It was the guy on the couch and i didnt get to see much of it because i had someone over my shoulder trying get something done for him that was urgent....but it shows they are try to do a lot more advertising.

Did and upconvert of the VOOM Comercial Today

Its funny the tape came back to me today on a BetaSP and i had to up convert it to HD one 16x9 and the other pillarbox. And it didnt look that great...i was wondering why the upconvert but i was told that they cant find the HD master and the dubs had to ship out tonight.

Thanks for posting, "coolbigj". Nice tidbit of info.

coolbigj said:
Its funny the tape came back to me today on a BetaSP and i had to up convert it to HD one 16x9 and the other pillarbox. And it didnt look that great...i was wondering why the upconvert but i was told that they cant find the HD master and the dubs had to ship out tonight.

Still enjoying HDTV under mostly sunny! Seattle skies, Gill

VOOM Commercial

I saw the Voom Commercial today on TBS I believe it was. Guy sitting on a couch 3 room install for a buck you have that in your cushion....... Just to let you know.

Saw it on DiscoveryHD and seemed odd to be seeing it in 4/3 on an HD channel. Looks like the spot was made from out takes not used in the original spot.

Hey that might be one of the dubs i made...i work for discovery comunications and i had to make a pillarbox upconvert and one 16x9 upconvert

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts