New Voom HD Bumper ads on HDNews, etc

philhu

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 1, 2004
Cold Boston Area
Well, I was watching HDNews, and the '21 channels of HD bliss' bumpers are gone.

Now they show 'The most HD Channel bliss' or something like that. And they do not show the 21 channel names or content, like the old did of Kung Fu, etc.

And they spotlight the channels seperately. I saw one of these for EquatorHD and GalleryHD

I think this is a proactive change to show there will not be 21 channels any time soon.

philhu said:
Well, I was watching HDNews, and the '21 channels of HD bliss' bumpers are gone.

Now they show 'The most HD Channel bliss' or something like that. And they do not show the 21 channel names or content, like the old did of Kung Fu, etc.

And they spotlight the channels seperately. I saw one of these for EquatorHD and GalleryHD

I think this is a proactive change to show there will not be 21 channels any time soon.

Yep, I saw on HDN a bumber for Animania with the tag line of "the world's largest collection of high definition bliss." I also saw the sprouting tree promo as well with the original tag line yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)