New Years Resolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettTRay

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
'Bama
I'm wondering on what everyone is doing for a new year's resolution(s). I plan on quiting smoking, easy up on the cursing, eating healthier, stop procrastinating so much, and spending more with family. What is everyone else planning on doing?

I'm going to eat fewer cashews...

...so I guess you can tell I don't waste my time with resolutions...If you want to quit smoking, why wait a week? Put that sh*t down now...It's almost 2006 for christ's sake and you're still smoking...I don't even know where you can smoke anymore even if you wanted to except for in your own house, and that's sometimes depending on the wife's rules...

I really would like to eat healthier. Maybe lose a few pounds in the process.

Well 2 years ago I decided on new years eve that I was going to quit smoking and did it right then and there, no waiting around for a few weeks. I think the best thing to do is sit down new years eve at about 9pm and think through all the things that your doing now that are supposedly bad for you or those around you and pick one or more to change and stick with it, 2 years and still smoke free.

Ironic, I see that damn denise austin "Idaho potatoes" commercial about 5x a day anymore...good thing she's wearing tight clothes, she's a little bulky anymore...

hmmm, haven't thought about it. lets see what Ive done this year... quit weed, quit alcohol, quit drinking 10 sodas a day, broke up w/ 3 g/f's (not at the same time), pissed off a lot of people, got a 3.75GPA, got a job (sort of), built a chopper (working on second). IDK what my resolution should be.

sA :: Shaggy said:
hmmm, haven't thought about it. lets see what Ive done this year... quit weed, quit alcohol, quit drinking 10 sodas a day, broke up w/ 3 g/f's (not at the same time), pissed off a lot of people, got a 3.75GPA, got a job (sort of), built a chopper (working on second). IDK what my resolution should be.
I know what you mean. I've got alot of bad "habits" i need to quit.

yea but I'm working on my bad habits. I think my resolution will be to do what Ive been trying or about 6 months. W/ my 2004 Yamaha R1 hit 220mph or above on the freeway/highway. Gotten close but not to the 220 mark yet. hell if i die i die happy. nothing better then adrenalin in your body. My R1 is getting close to looking like this http://www.tobefast.com/jerry04_2.htm but i don't have those brakes and a few color differences.

Last edited:
I agree with vinnyv07...lose some weight. The holidays have been tough around here. Way too many cookies, not to mention the turkey,ham and the rest of the trimmings.

BrettTRay said:
stop procrastinating so much

Yeah my goal..
oh btw brett hurry and post you are at 666 posts now:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)