New York Yankees

Oh...wasn't commenting on whether the Yanks are dead yet....just the fact that good pitching will ALWAYS beat good hitting....it has been proven over and over again.

Your right there salsa. I guess thats why the Braves won those 9 world series in a row

I'm with salsa, I'll take great pitching over hitting any day.

Jimbo

Congrats Yankees. They managed to get the best of the Tribe last night, but I didn't expect them to just roll over.

We have you against the ropes and tonight is the night we need to pull out all the stops. You're bullpen (Joba-The-Hut an Mo) are burnt out. While the Indians bullpen is well rested. If we can survive into the 5th inning, expect a healthy dose of our 0.00 era tandem of Jensen Lewis, Raffey Perez, Raffey Bettancourt and Joe Borowski.

Looks as if the Yanks are throwing Wang out on short rest. If we can get to your bullpen early this could get ugly. Goodbye Joe Torre......

Congrats Yankees. They managed to get the best of the Tribe last night, but I didn't expect them to just roll over.

We have you against the ropes and tonight is the night we need to pull out all the stops. You're bullpen (Joba-The-Hut an Mo) are burnt out. While the Indians bullpen is well rested. If we can survive into the 5th inning, expect a healthy dose of our 0.00 era tandem of Jensen Lewis, Raffey Perez, Raffey Bettancourt and Joe Borowski.

Looks as if the Yanks are throwing Wang out on short rest. If we can get to your bullpen early this could get ugly. Goodbye Joe Torre......

Cocky...:D

Paul Byrd is not going to make it thorugh the 5th. Lifetime vs Yanks 1-4 and gave up 7 runs in 2 innings this year against them. :D

With Paul Byrd pitching tonight, NY is guaranteed to get another win and tie up the series. The only time Cleveland has a chance to win against NY is when CC or Fausto are pitching. Game 5 is a sure bet as things stand now. Hope there are some of those Lake Erie bugs still hanging around.

Paul Byrd is going to be on a very short leash. If he falters Aaron Laffey will take over. Our bullpen will be fully rested and unloaded as needed. If we can get Wang rattled early, I like our chances to out hit the Yanks and their shaky bullpen tonight.

Wang, SHOULD pitch much better than last time out.
Byrd ... He'll probably go about 4-5 if he's still standing...
The Tribe should have went with Sabathia tonight and Carmona on his normal rest tomorrow.

I will be happy if the Yankees have less than 5 runs by the 5th... that said, the Indians have a very solid lineup, they can score with the Yankees.
Could be a long night though.

Jimbo

With Paul Byrd pitching tonight, NY is guaranteed to get another win and tie up the series. The only time Cleveland has a chance to win against NY is when CC or Fausto are pitching. Game 5 is a sure bet as things stand now. Hope there are some of those Lake Erie bugs still hanging around.

Tonights game is in NY.

Jimbo

TBS Announcers

Have you found that the TBS announcers rooting for the Yanks to be ...wrong ?

The Indians get a guy on and the first thing said is, Wang can get a double play..... Nothing about the Indians trying to score again.

Lot of little things, I found annoying is all....

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts