Newbi Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DRdeCelis

Original poster
Sep 19, 2004
Hey Guys,

I got a pansat 2500A because I wanted to get some chanels from my home country Venezuela. I search the LyngSat site and figured out that the satellite I need is Galaxy 3c at 95 W, in there the package listed is DirectTV Latin America and the chanels I want are 230 to 240 and 106 to 109. I want to know if this is posible. I'm now going to buy a dish but don't know if I should buy an 18" or a 32", I want to know which one I need to get those chanels. I'm in USA on the east coast in Washington DC so I don't know if I can even get them from here. I also saw that this chanels are protected by some sort of encryption called Videoguard, would this be a problem. Let me know how I can pull this one off, it's not my fault Directv doesn't offer those channels here so I'm trying other ways, I'm a current subscriber of DTV eithe way. Thanks in advance...

There is no way to get those channels here legally or otherwise as they are on a South American beam, loads of other LEGAL channels from South America, I recommend a 30" minimum satellite dish for KU band. Good Luck with the new hobby.

Talking about getting encrypted channels for free (Hacking) is not allowed or condoned here.

I guess I'm out of luck then. I didn;t mean to say I wanted them free, I just wanted to see if they are available on FTA. As I mentioned I have DirectTV but they don't have the channels I want listed. Anyhow I'll continue looking to see if I can get them through other satellites, after all you say there is lots of chanels out there...Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts