Newbie $150 to signup for Dish Network

yooper.mi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 24, 2004
U.P. of MI
Is this the going rate for a young couple trying to signup fot satellite programing? It use to be free with a 1 year commit.
thanks

The let you lease the equipment for free without commitments from Dish Network.

You must be looking at owning the equipment, which is really not necessary anyways...

If you find one of us Club Dish Members who can give you a referral code, you will save $50 off the Install (that's in ADDITION to the $49.99 credit on your first bill).

Also, do you need an extra dish for any locals? If so, that should be free and then just have them point it at 61.5, unless it already will be--for the HD (new VOOM) programming.

PM Me for a Club Dish Referral code. Or anyone else who has one can PM you, too.

It was a question for a young couple I know not for myself. I have used satellite since 6/85 and still can't get all locals over the air and none from DBS.
thanks all

$150 for one receiver and $200 for two receivers. $5 off of your bill for 30 months for the one receiver system and 40 months on the two receiver system. This makes the system free if you keep your bill paid on time You have to keep both receivers active on the account to get the $5 discount deal for months 31-40.