Newbie first post on hookup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

orezok

Original poster
Jun 23, 2006
I currently have a DP Plus LNB connected to a 301 (on one RG6 feed) and a 322 through a diplexer on a separate feed. I want to add a 508 at the 322 location (and keep the 322 operational), but can't figure out the proper wiring. I've searched the forums, no joy. Can anyone provide suggestions?

Welcome To The Best Satellite WebSite On The Net.. Hmm Im not for sure on that but maybe IceBerg or someone will know.

orezok said:
I currently have a DP Plus LNB connected to a 301 (on one RG6 feed) and a 322 through a diplexer on a separate feed. I want to add a 508 at the 322 location (and keep the 322 operational), but can't figure out the proper wiring. I've searched the forums, no joy. Can anyone provide suggestions?
you should supply a little more information on the setting, you may able to use seperator but got to you your current setting.

orezok said:
That isn"t a diplexer it is a separator your system is maxed out. If you want a DVR you should replace the 322 with a 625. You can add a $150 DPP44 to your system and drop 1 more cable to the 322 location if you need 3 tuners at that TV:)

Orezok - Thanks. Is there a possible simpler solution such as:
I ran 4 - RG6's from the dish to the 322 location when I built the house. Could I change the LNB to a quad (I have one) and just use 3 separate cables at that location (4th one to the 301 in a separate room? I also have a DP34 (came from my old house) if it will fit in the mix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts