Next Gen is here! (Greenville, SC)

Just rescanned it is up, looks like they used channel 16 VHF2 here. Now getting Chrlotte stations along with my locals. 79 channels and the sub channels are clear as can be, they do not look up scaled.

Reactions: Route66Fan
Title edited for clarity.

WYCW no longer has its own spectrum and shares on WSPA, so it never could have been the host. The host, per FCC filings, is WMYA. Its programming has been redistributed to WYFF, WSPA, and WHNS.

- Trip

No argument there Trip as I believed that is were they were going. What baffles me is I am running a Stellar Labs 30-2370 long range UHF Yagi sitting under my front porch of a 3 story house. I was waiting for this day to mount it in the right direction. My house points NW. WMYA should be a compass pointing of about 145 degrees. That puts the Yagi almost 180 degrees in the wrong direction, receiving through the house and passing through a dense forest with trees higher than my house to the south east with your site and TV fool showing a edge 2 signal. I have a email out to Fox Carolina to find out were the tower they are using is located. They are pretty good at answering questions. Again, not arguing just curious and wonder why my HDHomerun flex 4k can possibly be showing 72% strenth, 68% quality and 100% signal integrity.

1654300543000.png

Reactions: FTA4PA
OK, got a response from engineering. The tower is in Simpsonville not Anderson and is not simulcast on any other towers. Looks like I have a little antenna work tomorrow. 149 degrees is were I actually have a hole in the trees. So catching it off the side now with no reflector fairly well should mean great reception when pointed southeast. I will lose some sub channels but get all of them on sat with better quality anyway.

Reactions: FTA4PA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)