NFL 2009-10 Season

Today, Welker became only the fourth player in NFL history to have 100+ receptions for three consecutive seasons.

And Wes missed the first two games, and still has three games remaining.

Miami defeats Jacksonville, 14-10.

Suddenly the Dolphins are 7-6, and are ahead of the 7-6 Jags for the last playoff spot.

Lions getting shellacked in Baltimore 48-3!

The last time the Lions won a road game- October 2007 against the Bears- was on the same day the Red Sox clinched the World Series in Denver.

That's a streak of 18 straight roaf losses going on 19

Vikings just did the Bungals pretty good. Proving last Sunday night was only a bad game. Also Vikes extend the streak of not allowing a 100 yard rusher. Cedric Benson came close with 96. 42 of that on one play.

Tom Brady wins his 22nd consecutive game at The Razor.............

Couple of thoughts:

1. Congrats on your team getting a hard-fought win.

2. IIRC, the last time Brady lost a home game was a Sunday Night game against Indy in 2006.

3. Brady has yet to lose a home game ever since they switched from real grass to FieldTurf.

The battle for the last three playoff spots in the AFC is getting VERY interesting!

AFC East
Pats..........8-5
Dolphins....7-6
Jets...........7-6

Wildcard (2 spots)
Broncos.............8-5
Dolphins............7-6
Jets...................7-6
Jags..................7-6
Ravens.............7-6

I don't know about how to feel about the Chiefs/Bills game.

In my picks, I had K.C. winning because of Buffalo's porous run defense- which was a true statement, for Jamaal Charles had 143 rushing yards (He REALLY helped me out on my Fantasy Team today :D)

But, I am a die-hard Bills fan- still, I pick with my head, not my heart (Thus, why I didn't pick them against New England, New Orleans, Houston, etc.)

Oh, what the heck- MY BILLS WON!

With the Broncos and Jags both losing today, it keeps Pittsburgh, Houston and Tennessee all alive with 7 losses.

Here's CBS sportsline's explanation:

AFC Playoff tiebreakers
  • Miami finishes ahead of N.Y. Jets in division based on head to head (2-0).
  • Jacksonville earns the No. 6 seed ahead of Miami, Baltimore and N.Y. Jets based on conference record (6-3 to the Ravens' 6-4, Dolphins' 5-4).
  • Baltimore finishes ahead of Miami and N.Y. Jets based on conference record (6-4 to the Dolphins' 5-4).

The NFC picture is much clearer at this point.

Basically, the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants and Packers are fighting for three spots.

The Saints, Vikings and Cardinals are all pretty much in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts