NFL 2018-2019 Season

Anyone watching the NFL Draft ?

Gotta love the lack of respect teams get ...
Cowboys pick, they talk about who they think they are going to pick, instead of the team that just picked ... then the Lions pick next .... instead of talking about who they might be picking, like they do with most, they continue talking about the Cowboys, then it pops up that the Lions pick is in (15 minutes mind you) ... then they give a very brief, O Lineman, thats a Quinn and Patricia pick, and back to talking about the Cowgirls.

Since WHEN do teams get to announce thier picks by others than the commissioner in the 1st round ?

Cowboys brought out 3 former players to open the night, even though the Browns were on the clock ... then when the Cowboys pick came out the brought out 10 high school players to present.

Hopefully they get out of Dallas next year.

I watched it, I actually thought it when faster then previous years. Yea when it came to the cowboys and then the lions pick that was quite comical. Interesting pick for the lions I am guessing the go defense tackle or rb in next round

Reactions: MikeI
It has been "take your shots at the Dallas Cowboys show, so far also. While Akers gets the most credit so far, I thought Jerry Kramers lines was fantastic.

So, does anyone else feel the Browns have done fantastic so far? I will always be curious on how the draft would have changed if they had taken Barkley first and then their QB with the 4th pick.

I was hoping the Falcons would take a DT first but I understand with Ridley there, he was the best player on the board.

Packers took a super stud DB IMO with their first pick.

Reactions: satjay
I think the Cardinals got the best QB in draft, biggest cocky ASS however and durability will be key. Time will tell who did best on QB's.
For round 2 if you ever watched A&M play their offense was designed to get Christian Kirk the ball, the guy is pure stud and amazing talent. So with the NFL being a primary passing league I would give them grade A+ first 2 rounds anyway.

Now with the NFL Draft officially Over ....

Let the Free Agent period for all those that were not chosen begin ...

Many times, players have a better option after the draft as they can choose who they want to sign with.

Reactions: osu1991 and satjay
Looks like the Bengals (and Browns) took the Buckeyes this year.
For some time now, the Steelers were a hot team for them ...
The Bengals drafted Billy Price and Sam Hubbard ...
Bengals also drafted Toledo Rocket QB Logan Woodside ... keep an eye on him guys.

Other Buckeyes went all over the place in the draft and reports are coming in about others signing as FA's

Anyone watching the NFL Draft ?

Gotta love the lack of respect teams get ...
Cowboys pick, they talk about who they think they are going to pick, instead of the team that just picked ... then the Lions pick next .... instead of talking about who they might be picking, like they do with most, they continue talking about the Cowboys, then it pops up that the Lions pick is in (15 minutes mind you) ... then they give a very brief, O Lineman, thats a Quinn and Patricia pick, and back to talking about the Cowgirls.

Since WHEN do teams get to announce thier picks by others than the commissioner in the 1st round ?

Cowboys brought out 3 former players to open the night, even though the Browns were on the clock ... then when the Cowboys pick came out the brought out 10 high school players to present.

Hopefully they get out of Dallas next year.
You do realize why the Cowboys legends accompanied Goodell out there for the first pick right? Even though it didn't work?

Reactions: osu1991
You do realize why the Cowboys legends accompanied Goodell out there for the first pick right? Even though it didn't work?
I find it really interesting that they let the Cowboys and a few others bring people up in the 1st round to announce ... traditionally its the Commish only in the 1st round.

The NFL is making this something that isn't what it use to be ... you use to tune in to see who goes where, now its, who can we get to announce a pick and who can we bash while were at it.

The announcers talk about whoever they want instead of who is being picked, that goes for Fox , ESPN and the NFL Network as well.

I find it really interesting that they let the Cowboys and a few others bring people up in the 1st round to announce ... traditionally its the Commish only in the 1st round.

The NFL is making this something that isn't what it use to be ... you use to tune in to see who goes where, now its, who can we get to announce a pick and who can we bash while were at it.

The announcers talk about whoever they want instead of who is being picked, that goes for Fox , ESPN and the NFL Network as well.
OK, so you didn't get it.....Goodell even joked about it....

Reactions: meStevo
Winners, losers, and some genuine WTH????

Packers did really well at filling some needs, drafted the guy they wanted all along, and fleeced the Saints at the same time. On the other hand, the Giants desperately need a q-back and draft an RB? So Barkely will rack up yards and Eli will throw pick sixes. Ain't gonna win that way. Buffalo got rid of a better q-back than they drafted. And then there's Gruden. He's the WTH???? The best unit on the team is the offensive line so he drafts --- offensive lineman? But then he did cut Crabtree to sign Nelson, a downgrade, and traded for a gigantic headcase in Martavis Bryant. The scary part for Raider fans is Gruden signed a ridiculous 10 year $100 million contract so even if he stinks it up they won't be in any hurry to fire him and eat that money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)