This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

NFL 2020

That was how many people are accepted in per year, not how many are voting.
Okay people... I know, I know... this is taking a while, but we need to stay seated and ensure that all 294 people being inducted into the Hall of Fame get their moment.

1993, draft Drew Bledsoe first overall. That worked out. Also draft Scott Scisson (a name only Patriots fans will remember... and then only some of them).

1994, Kraft buys team, gets Bill Parcells, some Defensive Coordinator also named Bill. Draft Willie McGinnest in the first round. Next year, Ty Law in the first round, Curtis Martin in the third. Things had turned around. It took four seasons to get to the Super Bowl. It'd take another four to return... and oh boy... would the nation get over the Patriots.

Reactions: BillD1984

Scott “Missin” Scisson!! A most forgettable placekicker.
And then the Pats have 2 placekickers over 25 years- Adam (and leave) Viniateri and Stephen Gostkowski. Don’t forget the unforgettable QB to start during Bledsoe’s rookie season- Scott Secules. Oh BTW, Parcells was already the coach when Kraft bought the team. He was hired by James Orthwein.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Yespage

Last week: 4-0
Postseason: 9-1

Never have I looked forward to a Championship Sunday that didn’t include the Patriots as much as this one. It has the potential to be EPIC!!

Buccaneers 27, Packers 24

Bills 30, Chiefs 27

Great news!! You don’t want one of the games biggest stars not playing in a game of this magnitude. Even if you’re a Bills fan you want the other team’s best player out there. I have every reason to believe the Bills are good enough to beat the Champs- even with Mahomes playing.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Is his turf toe healed though?

Reactions: Howard Simmons
All I can say is, fire Mike Pettine!!! What the heck is 3 kneeling lineman bunched on the left end of the line and 1 guy standing on the right end of the line with a huge gap between on a 3rd and long? What, exactly, is that formation supposed to do? They aren't running so that's out and there's no possible way to pressure the QB so what's the point? May as well have them just sit on the grass until the play's over. And he did that kind of stupid stuff on every 3rd down. No wonder they kept making 1st downs. Good lord! Over and out, see ya next season.