NFL Football Weekend Two

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

styxfix

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 7, 2003
Pacific Coast
SUNDAY (9/18)

CBS DOUBLEHEADER
1pm ET/10am PT
New England at Carolina--Dick Enberg, Dan Dierdorf, Armen Keteyian -HD (1080i)
Pittsburgh at Houston--Don Criqui, Steve Tasker
Buffalo at Tampa Bay--Bill Macatee, Rich Gannon
Jacksonville at Indianapolis--Gus Johnson, Bent Jones
Baltimore at Tennessee--Spero Dedes, Rich Baldinger

4:15pm ET/1:15pm PT
Cleveland at Green Bay--Jim Nantz, Phil Simms, Bonnie Bernstein -HD (1080i)
San Diego at Denver--Kevin Harlan, Randy Cross -HD (1080i)
Miami at NY Jets--Ian Eagle, Solomon Wilcots

FOX/FOX-HD (720p)
1pm ET/10am PT
Minnesota at Cincinnati--Sam Rosen, Bill Maas, Chris Myers
San Francisco at Philadelphia--Dick Stockton, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa
Detroit at Chicago--Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver

4pm ET/1pm PT
St. Louis at Arizona--Ron Pitts, Tim Ryan
Atlanta at Seattle--Kenny Albert, Brian Baldinger

ESPN/ESPN-HD (720p)
8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT
Kansas City at Oakland--Mike Tirico, Sterling Sahrpe, Suzy Kolber

MONDAY (9/19)
ABC/ABC-HD (720p) and ESPN/ESPN-HD (720p)
7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT
NY Giants v. New Orleans @ Giants Stadium--Mike Partick, Joe Theisman, Paul Maguire, Suzy Kolber
GAME STARTS ON ABC AND WILL MOVE TO ESPN (except in New York and New Orleans markets) at 9pm ET/6pm PT

ABC/ABC-HD (720p)
9pm ET/6pm PT
Washington at Dallas--Al Michaels, John Madden, Michele Tafoya

Check this map for Week 2 for distribution of NFL games. Map information is courtesy of JPKirby.

Fox Single Header Percents:

MINNESOTA @ CINCINNATI 1PM 9%
SAN FRANCISCO @ PHILADELPHIA 1PM 39%
DETROIT @ CHICAGO 1PM 12%
ST LOUIS @ ARIZONA 4PM 5%
ATLANTA @ SEATTLE 4PM 34%

If you have E* with Dish Home be sure to check out the Fanstasy Sports section where you can perdict who will win each NFL week. It will even keep track of your picks for you each week. It can store up to two people and you can see how to do against the computer. It's one of the few things I like on Dish Home. I have a contest with a buddy of mine to see who does the best.

korsjs said:
i wonder why cbs is not showing more game in hd.

CBS has not spent the money recently to upgrade their HD network when it comes to distribution of NFL games across the country. Apparently it is quite expensive to do. FOX only started to do regular season NFL games in HD last season. Before that, FOX hardly did any thing in true HD. They used to do a couple key NFL matchups in "enhanced widescreen" but it wasn't in HD. It looks a lot like MLB in the Saturday FOX game of the week, because they still are using "EW" for all of their regular MLB games. Now, after a big investment, FOX is capable of doing up to six NFL HD games on Sunday. Last week, that had two games not in HD because FOX broadcasted eight NFL games.

I bet we will see FOX change San Francisco at Philadelphia to another game real soon since it's already 28-zip early in the 2nd qtr.. I can't believe they wanted to show this game to so much of the nation. It's a very perdictable blowout. Let see, a team that won only two games last year (worst record) against last year's NFC superbowl team at home. I know, it must be T.O. against his former team, ooohh the drama!

Ugh! My local CBS should be showing the Packer game right now! Their schedule and the map above confirm this. Instead they are showing the Denver game, AND the Packer game is blacked out to me on Sunday Ticket. What a Sunday!

The Bucs kicked some pretty good ass with my Real HD view at the stadium. Woo that was fun. :D I look like a tomato now but still fun :)

What the heck is up with Manning and his receivers. It's two weeks now that they hasn't been themselves. In my fantasy league, Brees was worth 3 times what manning was. Not that I'm complaining that the Colts as a team are winning, but I wonder what's the deal is. Sure the Ravens and the Jags have decent defenses...but I was expecting more though.

On a similar fantasy note, I wish McNabb would play slightly injured for the rest of the season. Nearly 350 yards and 5TD definitely makes me feel good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts