NFL network HD on 4dtv Mapped

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tdti1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 23, 2004
Montreal, QC
NFL network SD is mapped on Galaxy-11 and NFL HD is mapped on Galaxy-13, I hope we can sub soon, the more HD the better :)

NFLHD is in the channel map

I noticed last night that NFLHD is mapped now on G9 410. I got the message saying channel not available. Guess they still have to do some work to make it subscribable, but it at least appears things are finally moving.

I noticed last night that NFLHD is mapped now on G9 410. I got the message saying channel not available. Guess they still have to do some work to make it subscribable, but it at least appears things are finally moving.

Ya the ACC has to finish up, should have it soon.

Hmmm, that's odd. I know I tried it just this past weekend and my receiver couldn't tune to 410. NFLSD on GB was working though. I was gone most of October. Maybe they were working on it over the weekend or something.

I think my channel map may be or may have been out of date. I was having a problem with channels 125-127 on G0 the other day and just saw on the 4dtv forum that it could be caused by the channel map needing to be updated. Sorry for the confusion.

No confusion, I reckon? I wasn't saying that it's coming in, sorry if I gave that impression. All I was saying is that it's been mapped since September, at least on mine. I did have to reboot, when I saw that thread or maybe another one, to get it to map. Mine get's the "searching for signal" also. And when it does start coming in, I don't expect my 920 to get it? Like those channels 125-127 on C3 and Wealth TV on G9. I hope I'm wrong though!

Al

No confusion, I reckon? I wasn't saying that it's coming in, sorry if I gave that impression. All I was saying is that it's been mapped since September, at least on mine. I did have to reboot, when I saw that thread or maybe another one, to get it to map. Mine get's the "searching for signal" also. And when it does start coming in, I don't expect my 920 to get it? Like those channels 125-127 on C3 and Wealth TV on G9. I hope I'm wrong though!

Al

Al,

Nothing to be sorry for. The confusion I was referring to was any I may have caused for folks with my original post.

Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)