NFL Playoff discussion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
ramy, i'll talk sports with you any day of the week. in fact, i'll talk sports with any of you guys!!!!

Yeah, I love my Reds. Every year no matter how many games behind they are in the race I root for them and even figure out many games left to the number that put them out of the race.

****Ok, back on topic :)
Florida will win, LOL

Yeah, I love my Reds. Every year no matter how many games behind they are in the race I root for them and even figure out many games left to the number that put them out of the race.

****Ok, back on topic :)
Florida will win, LOL

Looks like your Bungles and my Steelers are out of the playoffs.

WHAT????? I don't think so. If the playoffs started right now the Bengals are in. :)

They still got a hard schedule and the playoffs don't start now.
@ Indy, @ Denver and Pittsburgh. I think the wild card will be KC and either Denver or the Jets.

And don't think the Steelers are gonna roll over.:D

i think the bengals are going to have a hard time. but, they have a better chance then denver right now. i like the chiefs (but no more losses to the browns, for cryin out loud) and the jets could make it interesting. so could the jags, if they could beat the bad teams. losing to the texans twice in one season......OUCH!!!!

back to the denver. don't know what cutler's qb rating was but sure it was much better than sexy rexy grossman. i love rex. but a 1.5 rating. even danny wuerffel had a better rating!!!

I think the Jags just aren't good enough. If the Bungles win 3 out of there last 4 they will get the last wild card, but that will be hard for them.

I think the Jags just aren't good enough. If the Bungles win 3 out of there last 4 they will get the last wild card, but that will be hard for them.

I don't think it will be that tough for the Bengals to win 3 0f 4. Denver has a Rookie QB, the Raiders are, well the Raiders, Pittsburgh doesn't really have an identity this year and the Colts are worse against the run than the Bengals are, and the Bengals have a good running back.

I don't think it will be that tough for the Bengals to win 3 0f 4. Denver has a Rookie QB, the Raiders are, well the Raiders, Pittsburgh doesn't really have an identity this year and the Colts are worse against the run than the Bengals are, and the Bengals have a good running back.

I can see the Bengals going .500 during this stretch.

ya wanna know why i hate the 'boys? two words - TO! but tony romo might be the next tom brady!!

geez, ramy, i like the skins too. what can i say, i was born in DC.

ya wanna know why i hate the 'boys? two words - TO! but tony romo might be the next tom brady!!

My dad was a cop and part of the school patrol so he went to Washington D.C. every year for 20 years and that is how we became a fan. The Hogs were the best.

They still got a hard schedule and the playoffs don't start now.
@ Indy, @ Denver and Pittsburgh. I think the wild card will be KC and either Denver or the Jets.

And don't think the Steelers are gonna roll over.:D

I doubt Denver makes it, and I do think the Bengals may get in.
My Steelers are out, even if they did win the rest of thier games, which is not likely...
They still have Baltimore, what a difference Mc Nair has made in that team .

Jimbo

Tony Romo, the next Tom Brady ???
Get real .....
Tony has done very well during the season, but when the playoffs come EVERYTHING changes ......

Just ask Peyton.

Jimbo

Philip Rivers is the next Tom Brady. Can't wait for the playoffs. Bolts beat Indy there last year when Indy was on a 14 game winning streak. Bolts are better this year, and Indy is worse. Bolts vs. the boys in the Superbowl.

Philip Rivers is the next Tom Brady. Can't wait for the playoffs. Bolts beat Indy there last year when Indy was on a 14 game winning streak. Bolts are better this year, and Indy is worse. Bolts vs. the boys in the Superbowl.

If there was a smiley icon on here for ROFLMAO then it would be in this post. The Boys? What a kidder you are. No way will the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl. They would have to get past "Da Bears" and the Seahawks first and that isn't going to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts