NFL Playoff discussion

I don't think it will be that tough for the Bengals to win 3 0f 4. Denver has a Rookie QB, the Raiders are, well the Raiders, Pittsburgh doesn't really have an identity this year and the Colts are worse against the run than the Bengals are, and the Bengals have a good running back.

I see the Bungles winning maybe 2, but not 3. All Denver has to do is run the ball, they do that real well.

Indy in Indy is almost impossible to beat them, Unless your the Steelers in the playoffs.:D

Watch out for the Raiders, never mind you'll beat them.

And you now the war between Pittsburgh and Cincinnati.

I doubt Denver makes it, and I do think the Bengals may get in.
My Steelers are out, even if they did win the rest of thier games, which is not likely...
They still have Baltimore, what a difference Mc Nair has made in that team .

Jimbo

I always hated when we played McNair, It always seems he beats us.

If there was a smiley icon on here for ROFLMAO then it would be in this post. The Boys? What a kidder you are. No way will the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl. They would have to get past "Da Bears" and the Seahawks first and that isn't going to happen.

Don't look past the Saints.

The "boys" out in first playoff game.

If there was a smiley icon on here for ROFLMAO then it would be in this post. The Boys? What a kidder you are. No way will the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl. They would have to get past "Da Bears" and the Seahawks first and that isn't going to happen.
If Da Bears play Da Grossman against da boys there is a very real chance the boys will be there.

If Da Bears play Da Grossman against da boys there is a very real chance the boys will be there.

Brian Greise will be in soon. They can't go much farther with Grossman in there.
Lovie needs to come to his senses.

If Greise is in, the Bears will rebound.

Jimbo

Saints had a good game.

I see Dallas coming back against Atlanta and Philly for sure.

Cowboys ate some Humble Pie for sure last night... If they meet in the Playoffs be sure It will be no holds barred after Payton going for an onside kick that far ahead...

Are you saying 35-17 was a completely safe lead in the 3rd quarter ? I don't think so, not with the Dallas offense moving the ball and scoring the way they have since Romo became the starting QB. I don't look at it as running up the score at all !!! Sean Payton did the right thing, it's the Cowboys D's job to stop them, period !!

Well the Bengals gave away the game today, with every opportunity they could.

My picks:
AFC - San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens
NFC - New Orleans Saints, Chicago Bears, (maybe wild card: Philly Eagles)

I hope the Super Bowl would be these teams:
San Diego Chargers vs. New Orleans Saints

I am a LT and Reggie Bush fan!

ouch, i love the bengals but they did give denver a gift. the d wasn't bad......just the stinkin' offense. and, of course, the extra point holder dude!!

anyhow, in preseason, i picked philly and cincy in the super bowl. right now, philly has a better chance of making the playoffs then the bengals!!

but, cmon honestly, don't you think the saints winning would be the first feel good story of 2007? then, they donate their winnings to katrina victims!! works for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts