NFL Playoff discussion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I like San Diego and New Orleans also. New Orleans winning would be the feel-good story of the year. Can't really see it happening though, but I hope you're right iceturkee. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Perticularly if the Steelers beat them this week.

Jimbo

That ain't going to happen. I just got to hope the Raiders get some deeply sought after pride and beat the Jets.

I sure do love it when those Bungles lose, they cry and cry.

Maybe if they lose another Bungle will get arrested.:rolleyes:

Well they don't have to lose to get arrested.:D

I sure do love it when those Bungles lose, they cry and cry.

Maybe if they lose another Bungle will get arrested.:rolleyes:

Well they don't have to lose to get arrested.:D

It's a shame that the law allows an arrested player to finish his season before he has to comply with the law.

Jimbo

What a weak "Roughing the passer" call against the Steelers, Guy wraps Palmer up and tackles him and they say "He tackled him toooo hard.
I think the NFL needs to look into this "You cannot tough the QB " situation.
Soon they will stop play when the QB gets touched.

and now it appears that the defender is not allowed to go for the ball either. another gift penalty to try and keep the Bengals in the playoffs.

PURE BS, the NFL should really look at the QB situation, I truley believe they should wear skirts next year.

That ain't going to happen. I just got to hope the Raiders get some deeply sought after pride and beat the Jets.

http://news.steelers.com/article/73296/

The Bungles are out of the playoffs.:D :neener :neener :clap :clap :devil: :devil: :D
Steelers win a thriller in overtime, defeating the Bengals 23-17
Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Steelers came out from the get-go looking like the team that was fighting for a playoff berth and never gave up until they played the role of the spoiler, defeating the Bengals in overtime 23-17 and crushing Cincinnati's playoff hopes.

The game turned into a shootout in the fourth quarter, with the lead continually changing hands. The Bengals had a chance to win the game in regulation, but Shayne Graham's 39-yard field goal went wide right, sending the game into overtime and giving the Steelers new life.

The Steelers would not be denied with a second chance, as they were not about to go into the off-season on a losing note. Ben Roethlisberger hit Santonio Holmes in overtime, and he took it himself into the end zone 67 yards for the game-winning touchdown.

Last edited:
I'm glad the Steelers won, it was quite a game.
That said, the NFL has to quit making the QB's wear skirts, a QB cannot even be legally tackled anymore without a roughing call, maybe next year they will give them flags ....

Jimbo

I can't believe the Cowboys LOST to the Lions!!!!

This team is starting to implode from within, and I can guarantee it starts with T.O.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)