NFL Post-season Schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gct

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
San Diego
Here's the NFL Complete Post-Season Schedule.

This preliminary chart is done for the PST Time Zone only. When we have teams to fill in, it will be provided for the EST Time Zone too.

You need to pencil in your own local channels which are carrying games.

I'll keep posting updated charts as the Post-Season progresses.

Times are all (PST) Pacific or (EST) Eastern. Download the right chart for you.

Your comments and suggestions are most welcome!!

Attachments

• 2006_postseasonx4.pdf
    35.3 KB · Views: 274
Here's the NFL Complete Post-Season Schedule.

This preliminary chart is done for the PST Time Zone only. When we have teams to fill in, it will be provided for the EST Time Zone too.

You need to pencil in your own local channels which are carrying games.

I'll keep posting updated charts as the Post-Season progresses.

Times are all (PST) Pacific or (EST) Eastern. Download the right chart for you.

Your comments and suggestions are most welcome!!

Man they keep pushing the Super Bowl back farther and farther Feb 4th this year.
They push it back much farther it will run into the Daytona 500, Speed week is the next week as it is.

jimbo

Man they keep pushing the Super Bowl back farther and farther Feb 4th this year.
They push it back much farther it will run into the Daytona 500, Speed week is the next week as it is.

jimbo

No problem, leave Miami and stop by Daytona on the way home. That seems to be the new trend with all the sports, seems like the season gets a little longer every year.

For me, the best NFL games of the year are the AFC, and NFC championship. I remember the NFC years with Tampa Bay, and Philadelphia. Or the AFC years with Denver, Oakland, and Buffalo!

These games make new rivalries, and make the old rivalries better!

The super bowl is commercially blown waaaaayyy out of proportion. The game almost becomes secondary.

Keep it about the football!

The super bowl is commercially blown waaaaayyy out of proportion. The game almost becomes secondary.

Keep it about the football!
Get rid of the stupid 2 hour halftime show and all the music, if you can call it that, and the indoor fireworks show.
And get back to having good commercials, the last few years have beenbelow expectations for many.

Jimbo

I liked the Bud Lite commercial's last year... "not cool Dave" , "magic fridge" and the Michelob "Late Hit" commercial...and the BUD "streaker" ;)

Some of them are still done great, but many of them have dropped in quality lately, I have always liked the Bud ones

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)