NFL Sunday Ticket 2006 Season($19.00/MVP Easy Pay)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Proc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2005
Motown
What is this:

NFL Sunday Ticket 2006 Season($19.00/MVP Easy Pay)

Noticed it on the D* web site.

According to the Web site, it looks like it is a new subscription price for NFL ST. It appears to be payed in monthly installments...

[from http://www.directvsports.com/Subscriptions/]

NFL SUNDAY TICKET™

NFL SUNDAY TICKET™See the biggest selection of NFL games available anywhere each and every Sunday during the 17-week regular season.

Get a head start on the 2006 NFL season with this special offer. Order 2006 NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ for $209 - in 11 payments of just $19.00 each.
---
It also appears that this does not include the HD games as the SuperFan package is still mentioned.

I noticed that too?...I did not know if it was some kind of error or the pay by day that they had going. But I think that was more then $19.00

wow 19.00 spread out....That a bit better to swallow then the 40 or 50, of course not including the Super fan packagage. But then again do you already want to start paying for next years pacakge now??

Ah, so its $19 a month to spread it out. Got it.

I just had my H20 receiver activated last week and they had to reset my programming. Went to the web site and noticed NFL Sunday Ticket isn't listed as part of my programming package. Now, I'll have to call them back to add it so I get it at the returning subscriber price.

I got a letter a few months back saying that the Super Fan package would be free in 2006.

satjay said:
wow 19.00 spread out....That a bit better to swallow then the 40 or 50, of course not including the Super fan packagage. But then again do you already want to start paying for next years pacakge now??

Also keep in mind that this is another 9 bucks extra compared to last year.

LonghornXP said:
Also keep in mind that this is another 9 bucks extra compared to last year.

What did we pay last year? $199 $209? I don't remember.

Wow...The power of the NFL....Even though the playoffs are still on, Sunday Ticket talk keeps on going (Which is fine by me) becouse we only have three weeks left of football left. Not counting Arena football, for those really football deprived!!!

hdtvtechno said:
BTW it will be in HD on NBC next month :)

Assuming our local NBC station remembers to 'flip the switch' and we get a nice SD version. WMAQ-DT Chicago the worst station in Chicago at doing this.

:) Whats next for Directv... Arena Football Ticket...(suprised they dont have a package for that.....yet!!!)

Is it true that there won't be any blacked out games next year on Sunday Ticket?

aec4 said:
I paid 49.75 over 4 payments, or 199.
Same here, plus I think alot of us are getting SF for the same price as this season, next season. Which means they'll probably go up on ST next season and cause another ST war like this year!! They always seem to step on their crank somehow!!--Ray

Well it seems right now the possbile price increase has everyone up in arms, so I hope more HD channels are added.

I just got some news from a D* rep that really has me staggered. I subscribe to D* just for the Sunday Ticket. She told me that come the 2006 Sunday Ticket, in order to have it, a person has to be subscribed to at least a minimum base package which at the current time is Total Choice Limited, a $36.95 package. That forces me to pay that extra a month for nothing just to get the Sunday Ticket if I still want to subscribe to my digital cable, or switch completely to D*. This monopoly with the NFL & the D* has to stop.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)