NHL "Free" Preview

Weezknight

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Philly 'Burbs, PA
Anyone know why I lost all of the games last night during the Center Ice free preview. I was watching the Flames-Isles game and lost all the feeds after they broke for the 2nd period. Does the free preview period still mean you only get to watch a certain amount of the game?

I haven't been able to watch any center ice games since a couple weeks into the season. I thought the free preview was over a while ago.

SatinKzo said:
I haven't been able to watch any center ice games since a couple weeks into the season. I thought the free preview was over a while ago.

The Dish website says they're doing a mid-season preview right now, and I had all the games from about 7pm-9pm (eastern) then they all went to the black screen with the Sports package logo. Very strange.

Oh cool. have to check out some games then. I haven't been to the website in a while as I keep getting "due to technical difficulties, this page is unavailable" or something like that.

Weezknight said:
The Dish website says they're doing a mid-season preview right now, and I had all the games from about 7pm-9pm (eastern) then they all went to the black screen with the Sports package logo. Very strange.

Hm, that is odd why would they just let you watch part of the games. I know I went to watch a game when I got home from work and it was the NHL Center Ice screen. :( Have to check a game out a little earlyer tonight.

Later,

BigJohn2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)