Nick & Jessica, who didn't see this coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
I mean, was Nick Lachey the most unhappily married pussy you ever saw on "Newlyweds" or what? Guy never got laid, was annoyed all the time by that dummy, and he did it all to get her in bed. Hope it was worth the 3 years of your life you'll never get back, she certainly has "cold fish" written all over her doesn't she?

Wonder how long it will take to find out exactly who broke them up, who "Miss Holy" was seeing, and why such supposedly holy families decided to release this news the day before the biggest family oriented holiday of the year...

Happy Thanksgiving Nick & Jessica...

I should apologize for my last post coming off a bit harsh, I just sat and watched another butchering of the national anthem. Why isn't there a riot every time they do the shortened version of it? And this is AFTER toni braxton already did the butcher job for the early football game. Can't people just sing the damn song and be done? We don't need your artistic interpretation, we don't need a verse cut out of it, just sing the f**king song or stay home. Spent the day away from your family to wipe your ass with the national anthem...Gee thanks...

I'm not even like a super-patriot or anything, i'm just sick of seeing butchered anthems before the game and lip synched performances at halftime. Just put up the color bars for 20 minutes please...

Aside from her dumb blondness I could stand to spend 3 years playin house with her but only if I got alimony at the end of it all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.