Niko 32" LCD HD Flat screen

MrMylesG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2004
Perry Hall, MD
I found this on TigerDirect:

Niko 32-in LCD TV

Niko's New Vision OTP-3211W 32" HDTV-LCD features advanced image enhancement technologies that deliver stunning television and video entertainment. Intense color, high contrast images, 1366x768 resolution and powerful 10-watt stereo speakers with virtual surround sound capability immerse you in the action. Integrated connections give you versatile HD TV compatibility regardless of your HD signal source. Connect all your multimedia components, HD set-top boxes, game consoles, VCR, DVD players and more. The OTP-3211W offers DVI/HDCP (high-definition content protection) capability ensuring long-term compatibility with evolving technology.

Specifications

Display Area 32"
Aspect Ratio 16:9
Contrast Ratio 1000:1
Pixel Pitch 0.51075 x 0.51075 mm
Resolution 1366 x 768
Input Video Signal NTSC
Compatibility VESA (200 mm X 200 mm)
VESA (100 mm X 100 mm)

Inputs 15 pin D-Sub
RCA
DVI-HDCP
DVI-D
S-Video
VGA

Power Consumption 210W

Unit Dimensions (WxHxD) 32.2" x 24.3" x 8.2"

Unit Weight 51 lbs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read over 50 reviews on this TV and all were 5 stars. For $699 I figured I could not go wrong. The picture is sharp as a razor. This flat screen TV fits perfectly in my "office". I also went to Walmart for a cheap DVD player because I have an old style Toshiba that was a 1st generation player. This dvd player I got at Walmart is a Magnavox MWD7006 and it plays NTSC, PAL and even Divx movies with ease. I paid $37.99 for it and it outperforms my major dvd player in the living room!

Anyway, just wanted to pass this info along.

MrMylesG

PS TigerDirect shipped this very fast and I got it in 4 days.:) :)

MrMylesG said:
I found this on TigerDirect:

Niko 32-in LCD TV

Niko's New Vision OTP-3211W 32" HDTV-LCD features advanced image enhancement technologies that deliver stunning television and video entertainment. Intense color, high contrast images, 1366x768 resolution and powerful 10-watt stereo speakers with virtual surround sound capability immerse you in the action. Integrated connections give you versatile HD TV compatibility regardless of your HD signal source. Connect all your multimedia components, HD set-top boxes, game consoles, VCR, DVD players and more. The OTP-3211W offers DVI/HDCP (high-definition content protection) capability ensuring long-term compatibility with evolving technology.

Specifications

Display Area 32"
Aspect Ratio 16:9
Contrast Ratio 1000:1
Pixel Pitch 0.51075 x 0.51075 mm
Resolution 1366 x 768
Input Video Signal NTSC
Compatibility VESA (200 mm X 200 mm)
VESA (100 mm X 100 mm)

Inputs 15 pin D-Sub
RCA
DVI-HDCP
DVI-D
S-Video
VGA

Power Consumption 210W

Unit Dimensions (WxHxD) 32.2" x 24.3" x 8.2"

Unit Weight 51 lbs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read over 50 reviews on this TV and all were 5 stars. For $699 I figured I could not go wrong. The picture is sharp as a razor. This flat screen TV fits perfectly in my "office". I also went to Walmart for a cheap DVD player because I have an old style Toshiba that was a 1st generation player. This dvd player I got at Walmart is a Magnavox MWD7006 and it plays NTSC, PAL and even Divx movies with ease. I paid $37.99 for it and it outperforms my major dvd player in the living room!

Anyway, just wanted to pass this info along.

MrMylesG

PS TigerDirect shipped this very fast and I got it in 4 days.:) :)

I won't comment on the TV itself but don't count on getting any rebates from TigerDirect as they are the worst at this. Beyond that they do ship and charge everything correctly so don't worry about that.

I see Microcenter is advertising the same deal, don't know what brand but if you have one near you their rebates are a better bet than tiger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts