Nimiq 1 ???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Briar3753

Original poster
May 11, 2006
Guys
Okay i'm trying to locate 91,0 W, but for the life of me can't hit it. My Long/84.93W
Lat/34.37N... Could you please help point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Briar

It really helps to know what you are using for equipment and just what channels you are looking to get. Knowing what channels you are looking for helps us to give you a live transponder to point at.

okay..sorry about the no info thing......i have a Digiwave Dg7200s with a stationary 30" dish, I just ordered a Sg2100 motor..I'm pointed at telstar5....As far as what channels i'm looking for?? doesn't really matter just as long as i have a few to choose from....Sorry if i don't know about this as much as you do, but we all got to start somwhere....
John/Sikma....What do you mean by those remarks??

Thanks
Briar

Nimiq1 has a couple preview channels and a few audio channels and thats really it. The rest is scrambled. IA5 has alot more free channels.

As for the comment, we do not condone theft of service here. And usually when someone's 1st post happens to be about a DBS satellite then we get leery. That's all. If you're looking to get IA5, thats great :)

Okay thanks for the info guys....Just for the record, i'm not a thief, Why should i have to steal it if it's free?...no hard feelings tho....

thanks
Briar

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)