No Hack Talk!!!! We Do Not Allow Theft Of Service Here!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
you alluded to theft of service with this statement,

"I used to watch 110/119 with the FTA receiver but since connecting directly to the PC i cant get any signal."

There is a strict NO HACK TALK policy on this forum, if you are not talking about theft of service please PM the moderators and explain what you meant by the above statement, they are all pretty nice folks and if this is a misunderstanding they will be glad to help you.

And while i cant speak for Iceberg, i am sure he would say that he has a problem with hackers ;)

it's simple. i recently had the use of a fortec fta reciever with which i discovered amazing things happening via fta, since i was actually seeing current movies and not some weird channel in latin.

watching movies is not my thing, i made a hardware switch to pc based dvb card because i want to try satellite internet. however, now i can't seem to find a lock on any satelite. my problem seem to be incorrect frequencies

all i need is a little help on that

tzouse said:
Iceberg, how did you suppose i was talking hack, you got a problem?

yes I do have a problem with people who want to defraud companies by stealing their signal using illegal software in their box. Also, a PM would have sufficed instead of a new topic

well, lets see

"I used to watch 110/119 with the FTA receiver but since connecting directly to the PC i cant get any signal."

Since there is only a couple things that are unencrypted on 110 & 119, when people say what is above, well, it gets locked. PSB locked it

it's simple. i recently had the use of a fortec fta reciever with which i discovered amazing things happening via fta, since i was actually seeing current movies and not some weird channel in latin.

watching movies is not my thing, i made a hardware switch to pc based dvb card because i want to try satellite internet. however, now i can't seem to find a lock on any satelite. my problem seem to be incorrect frequencies

all i need is a little help on that

oh this is funny. Just magically the box allowed you to see PPV and latin shows. Look, I have used about 10 boxes in the last year and none of these “magically” do that UNLESS ILLEGAL SOFTWARE IS LOADED INTO IT.

Thread closed because you just wrote your own grave there with the response. Youc an PM me all you’d like, I need something good to read while I’m at work.

Here is the PM he sent me when I asked what channels he was getting on 110 and 119w..........

"i got a lot of movie channels with the fortec but the receiver wouldn't tell me which movie title, channel name etc. actually i was shocked to see so many, they seem to be current titles from dish ntwk ppv"

HACKER!

Status
Please reply by conversation.