No HD channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm not sure about the H20. Hifi can probably help you with that or jimbo but the x at the end is the latest and greatest remote from directv which includes more codes than the RB. I also tested both remotes side by side and my RBX has greater response after a button press than compared to the RB. So I suggest trying to get an RBX. Google it. There's a website that sells them cheap and has all the remotes including the latest one. I'll see if I can find the site.

I've been getting all my locals in hd for a very long time and I also have 103s and 99s at mostly zeros

Mostly zeros is fine, but 1 of the transponders on the 99 or 103 will have a high number on it, usually 85 and up, thats where you'll be getting the HD signal from.

If you take a look at the 99s and 103s you'll see at least 1 that has high numbers, the rest being zero is normal, usually you'll have a few that have numbers as well as they are adjoining cities.

For example: Now I don't know where you are located in Florida, however, IF you were in Miami, your locals would come off the 99 Sat, transponder 15.
So, all the numbers on the 99s Sat may be zeros, or a few with low numbers, but the number on transponder 15 should be probably 85 and up.

Last edited:
glad you mentioned Backlit, that does make ALL the difference in the world. So I'll do some searching for the rc65rbx. Thanks!!

So the difference in RC65RB and the RC65RBX is that the x is two programable. What does two way programmable mean?

I am finding alot of RC65RB but not many RC65RBX

does my H20 receiver 2 way program?

What are you meaning by 2 way programming ?

Mostly zeros is fine, but 1 of the transponders on the 99 or 103 will have a high number on it, usually 85 and up, thats where you'll be getting the HD signal from.

If you take a look at the 99s and 103s you'll see at least 1 that has high numbers, the rest being zero is normal, usually you'll have a few that have numbers as well as they are adjoining cities.

For example: Now I don't know where you are located in Florida, however, IF you were in Miami, your locals would come off the 99 Sat, transponder 15.
So, all the numbers on the 99s Sat may be zeros, or a few with low numbers, but the number on transponder 15 should be probably 85 and up.
Thanks Jim :) good info

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts