No HD for White Sox fans... :(

This afternnon when I noticed the program guide for channel 429HD did not show tonights game I contacted Dish to let them know they should be showing the game in HD.

No reply to my e-mail.

Randy, the chat guy, was no help.

May 7th a CSN life game did not show up in the guide for channel 429HD. Dish started showing the game on 429HD beginning in the 3rd inning.

Whoever is supposed to flip the switch on channel 429HD is asleep at the switch.

We would not have this problem if RSN HD's were 24/7.

No CSNHD for white sox

Why is there no HD feed for the sox game tonight? only sd showing up on the sd channel.....this is another example of how dish is taking away more great hd channels like voom and csnhd instead of adding them. what poor service.

this is bullcrap.... all i want is to be able to come home after work and turn on 429 when the sox are on and not have to worry about it being in hd or not.

It's surely an E* problem.

Maybe the person in charge of flipping the switch at E* is a Cubs fun.:D

Go Cubbies!

No doubt the reason the game was not in HD was a goof up by DIsh.

There is no way a Dish costumer can contact Dish to make sure all future CSN Chicago life cames are in HD; because when you write or call Dish they say the games not in HD because its not in HD. When you ask them " Why is this night differant than all other nights" they reply - I don't know.

If you call, ask for event services. When a Kings game wasn't in HD on the RSN event services looked into it and told me that it was due to DISH deciding not to pay for it. Baseball may be different, but for hockey supposedly DISH has to bid/pay for the HD games and doesn't do it for all games "as they try to keep costs down and it wouldn't be fair to their customers to subsidize a game that no one really has interest in."

If you call, ask for event services. When a Kings game wasn't in HD on the RSN event services looked into it and told me that it was due to DISH deciding not to pay for it. Baseball may be different, but for hockey supposedly DISH has to bid/pay for the HD games and doesn't do it for all games "as they try to keep costs down and it wouldn't be fair to their customers to subsidize a game that no one really has interest in."

That sounds like horsecrap. You are telling me they bid on a per game basis? I don't buy that one bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts