NO MLB On Dish, Nor is it listed on Dishnetwork.com

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Ok guys.. I appologize as this is probalby the 50th million thread on this but I had to point this out. Today, I called dish up on my vonage line because I havent seen the auto renew happen for mlb extra innings. Dammit I was looking forward to slinging my MLB Extra innings straight to Iraq this year. So, I get the Brittish guy on the line. They say that they couldnt add it to my package because its no longer offered and MLB dropped the rights to carry MLB on dish and that no other statement could be made. I took a look on dish's website to see if i could order from there. Nothing is listed.. Have a look below. Has anyone been sucessfull in ordering this package or autorenewing this package with dish? Oh yea also.. Look who made time :D ..

Attachments

• NOMLB.JPG
    NOMLB.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 188
  • nemitz.jpg
    nemitz.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Yesterday, before the sh*t hit the fan, the site said to check back later for pricing. This morning it says:

"We are currently working very hard to bring the MLB Extra Innings out of market baseball package to Dish Network subscribers. We will post updated information as soon as it is available. As a reminder, this will not affect regularly scheduled baseball on ESPN, FOX, RSNs, Superstations, and Local Network channels."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts