No moe playboy on XM ?

Beagle

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 5, 2005
I have noticed that in xm's channel line up that they no longer list playboy radio,i think it used to be channel number 205.did xm not renew their contract with playboy,or did playboy quit xm.
does any body know what happened ?

Playboy left XM back in September. I am hearing some rumbling it will be appearing on Sirius in the next few months as a FREE channel and with the programming greatly revamped.

In my opinion XM is screweing up its programming REALLY bad.

you would think XM would try to keep programing like "playboy radio" because i am hearing that a lot of XM customers are defecting over to sirius.

I sub'ed to the PB channel and thought the content sucked, it was just the same old sh*t day in and day out. The only people that XM lost was the Horny Truck Drivers. I dont think XM lost much when they let PB radio go.

Perhaps if they add some video with that audio in which is how Playboy was intended to begin with, it would do much better lol.

What was on the playboy channel anyways? Sirius fans already have "Tissue time with heidi", so unless playboy does that 24/7, i'm a little confused as to what it's purpose is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts